Gary joined the team in 2005, and he has been an integral part of the audit department's continued growth. A central Maine native, Gary and his wife live in Sidney and have two sons.
Before One River
Gary earned his B.S. degree in accounting from the University of Southern Maine. He's worked in public accounting since 1992.
At One River
Gary manages the accounting and audit department and works closely with many churches, schools, and other non-profit organizations in Maine. He also helps individuals and small businesses by providing tax and consulting services and consulting.
Besides One River
- Served on the Maine Children's Home for Little Wanderers for 6 years
- Served as treasurer of Lakewood Continuing Care Facility
- Served as treasurer for his church and Temple Academy as well as interim school board chair
- Serves on the board of his local credit union
- Member of Maine Society of CPAs
- Member of American Institute of CPAs