As managing director, Jamie focuses on the future growth of the firm. He takes a hands-on approach with his clients, providing tax, accounting, and advisory services. A central Maine native, Jamie now lives in Arrowsic.
Before One River
Jamie graduated from the University of Maine at Orono.
At One River
Jamie's practice specialties include manufacturers, medical practices, closely-held businesses and individual and business tax planning.
Besides One River
- Serves on the board of The Forest Society of Maine
- Served on the board of Inland Hospital
- Served on the board of Health Reach Community Health Centers
- Served on the board of Lakewood Manor
- Served as advisor to the Thomas College Masters of Taxation Program
- Served as Treasurer for Central Maine Youth Hockey
- Served as member of the Maine General Campaign Steering Committee
- Served as member of Boothbay Chamber Finance Committee
- Recognized in 2012 as a Patriotic Employer by the National Guard
- Member of American Institute of CPAs