Melissa joined the team in 2012. She is the marketing manager for the firm, focusing on the coastal Bath area. A central Maine native, Melissa now lives in Bath, Maine.
Before One River
Melissa attended the University of Maine at Farmington and earned basketball all-conference awards. She gained valuable experience as a sales and marketing representative for a local comedian, and she found a passion in the field of business promotion. Melissa has a Bachelor of Science in Community Health.
At One River
Melissa brings enthusiasm and drive to our team as she works to integrate the firm into the Bath community. Melissa is the race director for One River's annual charity run where she successfully coordinates our race that raises over $10,000 each year.
Besides One River
- Recipient of the Young Professional of the Year Award by the Southern Midcoast Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Paul Harris Fellow Award by the Rotary Club of Bath
- Board of Directors on Special Olympics Maine
- Assistant girls' varsity coach at Morse High School
- Active volunteer with Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Member of Wellness Committee for Healthy Maine Streets
- Member of Rotary Club of Bath
- Active volunteer for local youth camps and recreational programs